Thursday, September 15, 2011

Betrayal 2 & Misunderstanding

I misunderstood the situation and overreacted when i shouldn't have.
Ambiguity falls in to play in my mishap this was not in essence betrayal but a simple misunderstanding. In my second issue with trust I felt betrayed by my friend.
I was skipping class and happened to end up by the bio labs to overhear my friend discussing me with another friend. I was not in time to listen to the entire converaation but "I heard my name." The way I am is to confront every with an open mind. I walked over and every one looked amazed. Asking me if i don't have a class. I answered whatever, and asked "Why i wasn't invited to this meeting?" Oh the only reply i got was it was nothing. I felt betrayed and jus wanted to cuss them all out, but it was not the time or place for such an act. Anger built inside me i wanted to just kick my friend for being such as Bumb chick and talking to those backstabbers. I controled my anger, such a shock made me want to do something to get my mind off it thus I went to class.
I pulled my friend aside the follwing day to ask her why would she do such a thing but she told me, she was defending my name not rediculing me. The other girls were talking me off but she was trying to defend me. I have a very don't care attitude so i asked the other chicks if they had something to say to me but they tried an intervention oh they cared about my well being. All i wanna know if my friend said something or not. Comming to find out my friend was truly defending me and being a good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment